We offer a range of facilities for guests with a perspective on disability including an accessible bedroom.
Please contact our Reservations Department to enquire about the aspect of our service on which you may wish to receive detailed information.
This might include our services in respect of the following:
• Accessible entrance
• Cloakroom and accessible bedroom
• Menus available in large print
• Assistance dogs welcome
Please take a look at our Access Statement here or contact the hotel on 01566 783222 for enquires
Protect the information you give us
• We will respect all the information you share with us, which means keeping it secure and confidential at all times, and never selling it to an outside organisation.
• We will endeavour to only send you information you’re interested in.
• We will continue to comply with all relevant laws, including the Data Protection Act 1998, Privacy and Electric Communications Regulations 2003, and the Telephone Preference Service.
Treat you with respect
• We will always be polite when we contact you, and when you contact us. That includes acknowledging any mistakes we make and working with you to put things right.
• We will never make cold calls.
• If you have a suggestion, a view or complaint, we want to hear from you. You can get in touch by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning us on 01566 783222.
We truly appreciate all our guests and endeavour to meet their needs wherever possible.